BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

Well it's Friday of a week I never thought I would make it through. Thanks to my peeps local and worldwide for being so supportive and offering sage advice, wisdom, experience... and hitmen!

Yesterday was a tough day for me; I did get some work done, particularly for the fundraiser which is in 8 days, and some crucial client work. I had a fundraiser meeting in the evening which was SO incredibly hard and I nearly walked out at one point.


I'm leaving early Saturday morning (mental note: check for BC Ferries reservations) for Victoria & will do my best at the 8K run in the Royal Victoria Marathon on Sunday morning. On the plus side I've been waking up so early lately that getting up in time for a 7:15am race start won't be too drastic!

Well, that's it for me today, I'm keeping it relatively light today because I need to keepittogether keepittogether keepittogether (anyone see "Bowfinger"? HAR!)


Eating healthy, fueling my body for this race and fueling my brain to cope with stress. Remembering the latter is JUST as critical as the former to my ability to move forward.

Be soft, but rock hard. \m/

0 comments: